At Deleum, we believe that employees are our greatest assets and the key to our success. Deleum believes in developing and rewarding motivated, competent and high performing employees. We cultivate an innovative working environment, encourage people to think of different ways of working and always strive for continuous improvement. We motivate employees by giving responsibility and expecting accountability, by involving and empowering our people as well as seeking continuous feedback.
Developing People Through Our Core Values
Deleum Group strongly believes the Core Values of Integrity, Professionalism, Sustainability as well as Excellence – promotes transparency and openness in our communication, encourages respect among individuals, develops a high standard for a safe and healthy environment as well as embraces excellence and strives for continuous improvements in everything we do.
Deleum As A Family
While we work hard, we also play hard. We established an in-house Sports Club which comes up with vibrant and exciting events and sports activities frequently. While we work hard, we believe in nurturing a healthy body and mind, and adopting work-life balance working practices. We work as a family, we play as a family and we live as a family. Deleum is not a workplace, it is a home, we are one big family.
Deleum offers abundant opportunities for professional growth. We have a vast range of roles, disciplines and functions to satisfy the most imaginative and determined minds. As our business evolves, new possibilities arise, we invite highly motivated individuals who are seeking a challenging, rewarding and fulfilling career to join us.
I’m happyyy… because my last post here helps those looking for employment or looking for new career growth to join us in Deleum. We received a lot of profiles, and our team is working hard reviewing and updating those who are suitable for our current vacancies.
We managed to close some vacancies, and I have my LinkedIn connections to thank.
I have three things to share in my post today.
1. I want to introduce my colleague Gayathiri Sevan who will be the frontline for recruitment. She will review and support us on the recruitment function. So you can connect with her too.
2. To improve our processing time, we are moving from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com immediately. So those who shared their profile today, don’t worry. We will review it and update you accordingly.
3. I have a lot of vacancies that might be suitable for you or your connections.
· Senior Executive – GL (Urgent Hiring)
· Senior Executive – Internal Reporting (Urgent Hiring)
· Senior Executive – Treasury (Urgent Hiring)
· Senior Executive – Tax (Urgent Hiring)
· Executive/Senior Executive – Risk Management
· Executive/Senior Executive – Compliance
· Executive – Group Procurement
· Field Engineer (Based in Kemaman)
· Assistant Field Engineer (Based in Kemaman) (Urgent Hiring)
· Customer Service Engineer (Based in Kerteh)
· Assistant – Group Procurement
· Admin Assistant – Temporary 3 months. (Urgent Hiring)
· Technical & Commercial Assistant – Temporary 2 months. (Urgent Hiring)
· Internship in 2022.
Help us to share or comment here for better exposure. Someone from your connection might be looking out for new opportunities.
More Oil & Gas Jobs